Phew... so fast it's coming to the end of another week! How come suddenly time flies unconciously?
- Discovered more white hair lately maybe due to sleep at early morning... like 2am or sometimes 4am?? This is really crazy...
- No reduction on body fat from the body as the reading from weighing scale never drops since a few months ago... so sad...
- Never stop knitting... the BIGGEST addiction at the moment... Current projects are:
1. A crocheted shrug for aunty Jesslyn (hey, you still own me the yarn shipping fees ya if you read this)
2. A baby jacket BUT not for Zheng... maybe one of the blogger mummies in PENANG who's going to pop by the end of this year... hehe... guess who's the lucky one...
Thinking to start:-
- A lace scarf
- Another pair of wool longies
- Mini felted wool bag
- A shrug for mummy
- A cardigan or bolero
- Will start to do some baking as Zheng is exploring different texture of food now...
- No more red patches or the so called allergy reaction since August. Glad to see that she's growing taller and taller each day...
- She calls herself with her name with surname together. NO MORE referring to herself as "BABY"! A big leap in her milestone achievement.
- She will ask us where we go when we go out, what is this and that, use lots of imaginary stories to tell us what she's playing on her own. She's like pretending staying in the Hundred Acre Wood with her Pooh bear, Piglet, Tigger,... never stop to ask us to act as one of the characters from Winnie the Pooh's scenes.
- She still love to watch TV most of the time... still cry out loud when anyone is trying to switch channel from her favoutrite PHDC. Weird enough, she loves to watch Planet Earth, the documentary film downloaded by daddy.
- She adores Zheng very much and always hug him, giggles together and invites di di to play chasing together. When in bad mood, she will trip his leg while di di is walking or push him to make him fall down. Sibling rivalry huh...
- Since both of them love watching TV, being a big sister she will hug Di Di from back and pull him down together to sit on the floor whenever she saw Zheng is standing right in front of the TV. Well, not really to take care of the little one but afraid Di Di to switch off the TV!!!
- He started to eat rice or lunch and dinner since yesterday. He hates porridge, oat,... anything too watery and too soft... he spits out them when the food just touches his mouth. The only probelm is he has only 4 teeth, how to munch on adult food?
- He is one noisy baby... he even speaks loudly in dream! He will shouts or scream to get what he wants. If we ignore him, he won't stop making noise untill is given something (to distract him).
- He will follow whoever that change into outing clothes and he will be standing at the door for kai-kai. If someone is outside the house, he sure wants to go out and start to make noise in order to let us know what he wants. He will stop the noise when we come inside the house.
- Was surprise with his vocab ability. We thought he will be late in developing his ability to speak since his motor skills developed way too early than normal baby.
He speaks very well when calling:
"teh-tei" - Jie Jie (sister, pronounce this word since he was 6-7 months old)
"ge-ge" - elder brother
"Pa-pa" - daddy
"Ma-ma" - mummy
"Mah / Ah Mah" - grandma
"Ele" - Elephant
"Mum-mum" - wants food
"na-na" - take /give
"dai-dai" - "kai kai"
"ishhh..." - fish
- Still a breastfeed little boy, more like for comfort or when fussy. He still nurse to sleep but we are trying to break this habit. There were a few times in which he's over tired and he was able to fall aslpeep without suckle BUT he still want mummy's body warmth. He will toss and turn on, against, besides mummy's before he sleeps. In short, he wants to SMELL mummy...