Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Next is what we are more headache about - choosing photos to be printed by a photo studio. At the beginning we thought that with digital photos, we can save alot by viewing through computer screen. But in reality, the one that you carry on hand is still the best especially En En's Gong Gong who always want us to print photos of En En in hardcopy as he's carrying them in his wallet!!! Can't really tell how many trips we travel to the photos studio just to get the photos done.
Recently, mummy discover one Malaysian based online photo printing service EOE which mummy think it's way more convenient to us. This website is currently having a promotion whereby 4R print at only RM0.30 and we can get free delivery for orders above RM35.00! Wow! This is really a good chance to try out online photo printing service. We don't need to travel out to send the photo files and collect photos now.
To all the bloggers out there, this website is having a Blogger Review Program II with prizes to grab. Due to the excellent feedback for the first Blogger Review Program, EOE is having the second one with a grand prize of Olympus E-520 kit with a 14-42mm lens worth RM2499.00!
So, what are you waiting for? Hop in the crowd, write a review and find out more about this new online service.
With Baby Z super high pitch screaming and crying, it's really becoming a torturing to use bottle. Ah Mah said this is terrible already, how come a baby can reject bottle? Of course mummy just keep quiet as the bottle-formula concept already printed in Ah Mah's and Po Po's mind, they both think that a baby that cling and stick to mummy will be a horrible thing.
Well, this is what mummy thinks:
1. Mummy not really plan to work until baby Z is 6 months old, there's no problem to feed baby anytime.
2. Pump and feed with bottle is a double work. Mummy insists that someone else to feed him with bottle if anyone still want to suggest mummy to use bottle.
3. Mummy believes bottle is to replace the existance of mummy. Sadly said, mummy also understand this after sucessfully breastfeed. So, it's no surprise why many people still think that baby=milk=bottle.
4. Baby too cling and glue to mummy whole day which is true. Others will say this is no good. Mummy enjoys the feeling to be needed by my own baby and taking care of him daily makes mummy feels more confident about motherhood. Besides, how many years your baby will cling to you? Mummy missed the first year with En En and doesn't want to miss another time.
5. Breastfeed baby better stay at home. Who said so? With a sling, nursing wears and a nursing cover, breastfeed in public is stull possible. The only challenge is you must practise the techniques to breastfeed in discreet. Parkson in Gurney Plaza now has breastfeeding room too!
Anyhow, it is mother's choice to breastfeed or bottle-feed. There's no right or wrong but as for my case, AT THIS POINT MUMMY CHOSE TO BREASTFEED even that means has to overcome tons and tons of hurdles. There are too many reasons behind that encouraged mummy to stay firm in breastfeeding.
All in all there's only one thing that mummy feel miserable about baby Z and that's his nap time. Mummy can't always carry him to sleep and be a walking pacifier for him. His average daytime napping hours are only 2 hours! Mummy wonders whether he's not feeling full or he's been preferring to sleep in mummy's arm while sucking to his walking pacifier?
-When baby Z can sleep on his own?
-When baby Z can really drink at the breast besides nibble and suck for fun?
-When baby Z let mummy has more time spend with Jie Jie?
This is how it got started, a conversation between Ah Mah and En En:-
Ah Mah: Baby En go sleep with mummy, ok?
En En: Don't want!
Ah Mah: Why?
En En: Mummy sleeps with DiDi...
Ah Mah: Mummy sayang baby En and DiDi... mummy sayang baby En or not?
En En: NO!
Mummy asked her again whether what Ah Mah said is true but En En just remain silent as if mummy is talking to the wall!! Is she too clever or what??
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
This is a DIY pouch sling (with batik sarong) and it's actually 1-2 inches bigger than my actual size. Still big? Yes, and everyone commented it's too small. Oh yes, if you are looking for batik sarong which is a good material for pouch sling, let me know.
Wear this and the DIY ring sling to the mall a few times and baby Z was so quiet in there. Perhaps it's mummy's smell? In fact it's Gurney Plaza and haven't really seen anyone use this... mama with sling in the south Penang PLEASE join me here!!! Everyone saw me and asked "Baby feels hot in there?" " Baby's legs comfortable or not?" Well, if only the position is incorrect. Visit Malaysian Babywearer to learn more. All my slings are DIY. Even bedsheet can be used too... haha! As long as it can be used, I'm all-okay mama.
Baby Z has problem sleeping at home, he prefers people to carry to sleep. Therefore, if he can't sleep mummy will put him into sling and bring him out after he's asleep. Mummy think it's not a good idea but still it's not a bad idea coz mummy is unable to do anything if carry baby Z all day long. Moreover, babywearer mummies told me it's another great way to lose weight eventhough the reading of the scale is still the same. *Sigh*
Saturday, December 20, 2008
En En is now taken care by Ah Mah 24x7, mummy really miss those funny and interesting moments with her now and then.
Weigth: Should hit 13kg?
Height: Never measure so far...
- Main meal still porridge due to she refuse to chew on more solid food such as rice and vegetable. Occasionally she wants rice and egg.
- New addition food is bread and she particularly loves cinnamon rolls. She is now taking bread for tea-time and before bedtime.
- Ah Mah introduced back Ribena + glucose and she likes it. Just recently, she's been given diluted prune juice with some glucose added (to reduce the sour taste) and this really improve her constipation problem.
- Still on 7oz milk 2-3 times per day. 5-6oz diluted Yakult 2x per day.
- Afternoon nap 1-2 hours is a must.
- Not sure why she will dance and sing in the bedroom with Ah Mah and Ah Kong as audience before she goes to bed every night. Bedtime is between 10.30pm - 1am.
- She needs her story-telling time and at least half an hour play with her toys before she really settle down.
1. Understand the characters in cartoon movies. Able to memorise those funny conversation and use in her daily life's conversation with us! (mummy was quite surprise where she learn all that at the beginning)
2. Able to relate why and the reasons. She is a very understanding little girl when we tell her why she can do this and why can't she do that. (Preparation to go kindy???)
3. She is still lazy to pull her pants down when it's wee wee time. Sometimes when in emergency, she will and is able to pull up and down!
4. She knows how to press "pause" (the space bar) and "next" (the arrow keys) using daddy's laptop when watching cartoon movies and viewing photos.
5. She can sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
Row, Row, Row your boat
Gentle la la stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily (exactly 4x!)
Life la la la dream
* La La La - don't know what she's saying
Friday, December 19, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Very messy... well, that's the room of a breastfeed mum who neglects anything even the looks herself in order to concentrate in breastfeeding. So, can you spot the baby?