So here goes for this year (or started from this year :P )
- spend more time in the kitchen which I seldom do
- taking charge of my 2 kids daily life together as much as I can (since En En still stick to Ah Mah)
- blog more, get more paid post (it seems like quite hopeless nowadays), spend more time with my kids, knit less (how could this possible???)
- do scrapbooking! It's been like ages I never touch scrapbook, no even 1 layout about Zheng and he's approaching 2 years old soon!
- pick up my music lessons, go back to music education industry (yes, starts to work gradually...)
- wean off Zheng from breastfeeding when he's over 18 months old slowly (sooo reluctant *sigh*)
- involve in more charity works with MMPS, other mothers' group (I'm still a new beginner in this area), lend a hand for new mothers in any form of help that I could offer
- live a greener life by recycling more in the house... (which means spend less money)
- reduce time spending in Farmville! (sounds familiar??)
What else? I think I still have a list of them but never mind... I'll be very happy if I could complete all of the above...