Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Start to blog

I never think that I'm able to have the opportunity to blog... that's me.. I always think and never take any action on what I planned. Especially in things that I plan to make it big & great. Therefore, I decided to stop day dreaming and take up the challenge and try to be one of the blogger as well.


So, here I am, created a blog here and named it as "Awaken Spring". Why is it so? Well, I guess it's because it's time for me to awake after so many years been thinking and speaking. I am always a pessimistic person, think of any possible bad outcomes even I never try on anything yet. My husband gave me Hope and never give up on me and thus I decided to turn over a new leaf. "Spring" means new beginning and it's also a season that I love so much.

No comments: