It's hard to believe that my baby is 1.5 year old today! She grows taller and wiser (naughtier) everyday. En En is very good in reading people's facial expression... she knows when to behave and when to go crazy with us. She's also one emotional baby, she will shed tears when she sees a very sad incident from the TV or drama!
En En went for her measles & polio jab today and of course she screamed and cried!
Height : 81cm
Teeth : This time mummy remember to record down, 8+4+4
She still take oatmeal with meat or fruits in the morning. Alternate day will take 1 kampung (farm?) egg. Porridge for lunch and dinner. Love soups and fish.
She rejects totally on plain water and will compromise if the water has different colours other than tranparent colour. Milk intake about 6-7oz. Anyway, if we allow her to play the water using spoon in a cup then she will just open her mouth and swallow plain water that we feed her *roll eyes*
She is not keen on biscuit nowadays as she will play with the biscuit after a few bites.
Words that she master lately:
aarrlo - hello
aiyo , aiyo - ???
star - she's able to tell us "star" when she see the star in her book
ta4 ta4 - in mandarin means riding bicycle, guess she's referring to bicycle since Gong Gong just get her a new bicycle
bu1 yao4 - don't want in mandarin
yao4 - means want in mandarin
ge1 - means song in mandarin, she will says this when she wants us to play her the music VCD or when she saw someone's singing.
you3 - means got/have in mandarin
mei2 you3 - means no more/doesn't have in mandarin
So, right now we are able to communicate more with her as she already manage to express herself verbally.
1) En En is able to run and jump very steady now.
2) She is able to throw her plush toy up, not far away.
3) She is able to tell when she is hungry and will ask for "mum mum".
4) Interested in using the broom to sweep the floor and she's learning to use it happily.
5) Able to walk up and down from the staircase with the help of the staircase handle.
6) When we asked her where is the guitar, she will bring us the badminton racquet. Looks similiar yeah... LOL!
7) Able to recognise very quickly on different types of animals when we show her the animals picture such as bird, cat, bear, elephant, fish, lion, duck, zebra, tiger, deer, monkey, kangaroo,...
8) When we say exercise, En En will starts jumping and stretching her hands up and down.
9) Lately, love to watch The Sound of Music movie especially loves to watch the children running, playing and singing. She understands funny scene as she will laugh out loud for it.
10) Last but not least, she weaned herself off from bouncer and able to sleep on her own when she gets quiet for a few minutes.