Friday, November 23, 2007

These books caught my attention!

1) Diaper Free by Ingrid Bauer

2) Green Parenting from a UK publisher

when I visited Borders this afternoon. Diaper Free? This is very interesting, I can imagine baby's bum exposed when crawling... very cute... haha! Green Parenting is a book covers all aspects living as a parent in raising your child which includes household item, clothing, food, toys... and many more but I don't have the time to flip through in details.

Browsed online and.... BINGO! I found Diaper Free & Green Parenting too! Another interesting one that I'm going to read will be Nappy Free Baby! This is the term - Elimination Communication that perhaps some parent nowadays still practise and definitely the method my parent used to potty trained us when disposable diapers was still in the invention period!

Have a green weekend!

No comments: