Thursday, April 24, 2008

Relieved moments...

Guess what! So many bloggers mama told me Bloggerwave never paid us if we take the opportunity but to my surprise... I was paid last few days! My post was published 2 months ago... so, don't give up yet!

Next, the wool longies that I ordered from US also arrived safely (finally!). I was waiting for more than 2 months which I nearly give up and concluded that it got lost during transit somewhere in the Pacific Ocean... LOL! This one is meant for En En but it looks very big and long on her... I'm doubt whether she still wants to wear wool pants?

Oh yes, remember I said I was having the credit card problem to purchase online? Well, I managed to place order at last and the knitting yarns arrived at my doorstep yesterday. Yes, can start my knitting projects anytime now...

No comments: