Mummy got so pissed off when En En is always against us.
1) Mummy asked En En to bath:
She says: "My hands pain pain, cannot get wet!" In fact, there's nothing wrong with her hands... or she will simply said: "Later... baby is watching movie!" *Arrgh...*
2) Mummy asked En En to collect her toys and keep in the box:
She quickly jump onto the sofa, sitting there and pointing to her legs saying: "Leg pain, no strength (jiao3 tong4 tong4, mei2 you3 li4 - in Mandarin) to do!"
3) Mummy asked En En to finish her milk as she will leave 1-2oz for every feed:
She says: "Ming2 tian1 he4! "(Drink tomorrow!!!)
4) Mummy asked En En to take her porridge or collect her dirty clothes from the floor:
She says: "Baby pao3 tiao4!" (Baby runs away!!!)
5) Mummy gives En En milk bottle:
She says: "Mummy cannot give! Ah Mah can!" *roll eyes* So picky one?
6) Mummy asks En En to greet Good Morning:
She says: "Mei3 you3 Good Morning!" (No Good morning!)
Is this part of Terrible Two phase??