She is becoming too much nowadays as she uses screaming and crying as a method to get what she wants now. She is not only scream and cry like normal but her terrible way to express herself made all of us feeling to whack her as much as possible! She doesn't care what's right or wrong and cry like a mad person non-stop plus screaming as if she had been abused by us!
She refused to bath, refused to change clothes, refused to eat, refused to drink milk,... she's doing everything that's oppose to what we said! Lately, she's addicted to Astro PHDC programme and even asked Ah Kong not to switch her channel or else she will start to cry till you get along with her way! She only favour Ah Mah to do everything or anything with/to her which we all think it's ridiculous and too much!
Suddenly En En turns into a little devil in the family... compare to friendly Baby Zheng, she's too "sticky" to handle as she only glue to Ah Mah day and night... However, we still persuade her sleep with mummy, daddy and DiDi at night even there were times that she cried for Ah Mah during midnight.Mummy wonders whether it's time to let her go to kindy?
New experiences / achievements
1. Brush teeth on her own with toothpaste
2. Take off her shirt with two elbows "slot" in the lower part of the shirt then pull up higher and higher... Mummy taught her this one! So proud~ :)
3. Discovered fun to lock / unlock the door
4. Will say "Sorry" if she accidentally hit on something BUT not SOMEONE!
7. He won’t go to sleep if Jie Jie is awake or talking. He loves to be part of Jie jie playmate by snatching whatever toys Jie Jie is having even we gave him other toys.
8. He knows when it’s time to hold on something firmly if he ever feels insecure e.g: mummy’s shirt, mummy’s HAIR (Ough!) when he’s high above on mummy’s shoulder…
9. He's yet to speak but just baby talk... the most we can hear from him is "nen-nen", "mum-mum" and good news is he's starting to follow the sound of a single words that we repeatedly speak to him.