En En is now taken care by Ah Mah 24x7, mummy really miss those funny and interesting moments with her now and then.
Weigth: Should hit 13kg?
Height: Never measure so far...
- Main meal still porridge due to she refuse to chew on more solid food such as rice and vegetable. Occasionally she wants rice and egg.
- New addition food is bread and she particularly loves cinnamon rolls. She is now taking bread for tea-time and before bedtime.
- Ah Mah introduced back Ribena + glucose and she likes it. Just recently, she's been given diluted prune juice with some glucose added (to reduce the sour taste) and this really improve her constipation problem.
- Still on 7oz milk 2-3 times per day. 5-6oz diluted Yakult 2x per day.
- Afternoon nap 1-2 hours is a must.
- Not sure why she will dance and sing in the bedroom with Ah Mah and Ah Kong as audience before she goes to bed every night. Bedtime is between 10.30pm - 1am.
- She needs her story-telling time and at least half an hour play with her toys before she really settle down.
1. Understand the characters in cartoon movies. Able to memorise those funny conversation and use in her daily life's conversation with us! (mummy was quite surprise where she learn all that at the beginning)
2. Able to relate why and the reasons. She is a very understanding little girl when we tell her why she can do this and why can't she do that. (Preparation to go kindy???)
3. She is still lazy to pull her pants down when it's wee wee time. Sometimes when in emergency, she will and is able to pull up and down!
4. She knows how to press "pause" (the space bar) and "next" (the arrow keys) using daddy's laptop when watching cartoon movies and viewing photos.
5. She can sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
Row, Row, Row your boat
Gentle la la stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily (exactly 4x!)
Life la la la dream
* La La La - don't know what she's saying