- She is officially sleep with Ah Mah at night and she sleeps soundly instead of waking up at midnight to grab her pillows and walked to Ah MAh's room in dark... and that was when she's sleeping with mummy and daddy...
- She is not allergy to anything according to her allergy blood test result BUT the red spots/rashes/patches never go away ever since she's been discharged from hospital. She's on anti-allergy medicine, Zyrtec for 1 month plus. We tried to stop Zyrtec for a day and the next day the symptom appeared and she started to scratch. Paed advise to let her have Zyrtec for 2 months at least...
- All of us agreed that she's allergy to Arieus, another anti-allergy medicine which the paed gave her at the earliest. We brought her to see a Chinese sinseh at Eu Yan Shang. She's on chinese medicine start today. Hopefully this alternative way works on her as we don't like to see little girl on long-term medication.
- She is boring with life at home sometimes, she wishes to go outing as long aspossible and she will tell you not to go home if she is not satisfy or ready to get home. Seriously, mummy is diggin out the memory of what I was doing at her age and maybe can start with her to do some simple art and crafts...
- He is restless and always bang his head with or without our knowledge. Mummy knitted a head band for him but he's now able to take it off. Therefore, we got to keep an eyes on him every minutes!
- He's going to be 9 months old soon and he's able to walk with hands supported on table, door or anything solid and firm.
- He's hyperactive, triple more than En En during this age. He won't stop crawling, climbing, snatching newspaper or any other papers, toys, anything within his reach in order to send into his mouth!!!
- He had a taste of durian and mangosteen despite other fruits and he can finish one big slice of papaya, eat more frequent whenever he's not sleeping as he always seem want to eat but not hungry.
- He rejects to poo into the potty and only do it in the diaper. Lately he will just poo abit then continue crawling or playing. He refuses to finish his bowel movement when mummy offer him the potty. Therefore, ended up he poo poo 4-5 times per day all in diaper/napkin... arrgh...
- He was starting to do stunts/acrobatic during breasfeeding when mummy offers him side lying. He won't sleep properly instead he will suck from above, buttock high up like doing the downward facing in yoga! Very naughty boy... oh yeah, milk came out from his nostril today... *slap head*
A Sweet One
Mummy hit Didi's hand when he was trying to reach the lamp besides the bed in order to warn him this is not a toy to play with. En En was standing besides Didi and whenever mummy hit Didi's hand, she said: " Touch... touch... (means sayang back DiDi)..." After that, mummy was surprise why En En suddenly pushed mummy down (I was sitting) and sit on mummy's tummy!
Ah Mah saw this and she said En En is helping Didi to make revenge... Ha!
At least we know she loves him!