To do KNITTING!!!
- Reorganise my wardrobe
- Pack those unwanted clothes (in fact are those unfittable one as I never shrink back to my pre-pregnancy size *Sigh*)& send them to recycle center
- Wash all my handbags and shoes
- Collect those spoiled high-heels which already been repaired for a few times and dump them in the dustbin
- Finish off my music thoery exercises
- Practise the piano
- Complete En En's mini scrapbook album (just a few pages...)
- Try out the ink with calligraphy pen which MIL just passed to me
- Start to bake cookies for CNY
I can't get my head off knitting patterns and the hands off casting on... till 2am! The knitting momentum is back and I just couldn't waste even a minute not having the needle in my hands.
I'll bring them out to places without En En following... which is rare, as you will never know whether you will have waiting session in between. I knit in the car while waiting for the traffic light to turn green... yeah... I know, I'm crazy these days.
I think I need a break. En En doesn't want a crazy mama... :) But I think I shall bring my knitting project with me for the ride back to Alor Setar later... DUH!