Recently En En becomes a very difficult to handle toddler... how?
- refuse to nap
- refuse to sleep even it's already after 11pm
- back to sleeping on her bouncer at night (extra work for us to swing her... arrgh...)
- throw tantrum and cry out loud in order to get what she wants
- still refuse potty and do her big business behind the door or anywhere out of our sight *slap forehead*
- refuse to tell us when she wants to pee even she knows it
- refuse to take bath
- refuse to get out from the shower room if we manage to bath her
- refuse to put on her clothes and diaper after bath
- refuse to change diaper no matter what (so, we have to lock her hands and legs or bribe her with new things such as mummy's camera... it's risky though)
- refuse to taste new food
- refuse to finish all her biscuit or piece of fruit and will force us to swallow hers by pushing into our mouth
- refuse to take water
Why? Why? Why?