Friday, September 28, 2007

Tying the Knot... 3 Years


Today marked the third years into our marriage life from the day we signed the paper together. ( OMG! I just realized Jazzmint also share the same big day with mine!)

It's a long journey since we first met in year 2001. I was still doing my last year and we were so comfortable with each other company even till today! We married for 3 years, wedding ceremony just 2 years ago but we have been together for 6 years! Unbelievable!!

Well, I nearly forgot about today and no wonder hubby asked me out for lunch. (Hubby keeps on complaining how come I'm so forgetful) We just had a simple lunch and talking back about old days then only we realized how fast time flies.

So, Happy Anniversary to hubby & myself too!!

10 comments:

chanelwong said...

Congratulations !!!! Many more wonderful years...

Anonymous said...

wah, congratulations! now i know where En En got her big beautiful eyes from! from mummy lor!!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Congrats!! You look very glamourous in the photogrpah!!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Happy Anniversary!! More years to come.

Chinneeq said...

wow....i see leng chai and a beautiful young gal in that photo !! Congrats to u Sharine :p

Peridot&Sapphire said...

to all: thanks alot... it's a day to remember!

wen: when you see en en in person, you'll realized she looks more like daddy. She got my dimple and smile!

jazzmint said...

congrats...and didn't know too same date as me haha...

wHOisBaBy said...

happy anniversary!! thanks for dropping my blog (about the cloth diapers). picture look very beautiful ... both groom and bride very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is a bit late but better than never!

Congratulation!

Such a gorgeous couple!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

jazzmint: ya horr... so ngam one...

whoisbaby & angeleyes:
thanks!every bide & groom sure looks gorgeous (with all the makeup & hairdo... haha!)