Monday, April 9, 2007

Me, finally visited Borders

Reading is my hobby and I can spend the whole day in bookstore without tired look, but instead look afresh! Last Friday I finally able to spent almost 2 hours alone quietly in Borders at Queensbay. Being wondering outside Borders for a few times but that time was not really not my own time to browse books, thinking of my En En at the priority. I guess the same goes to every mummies out there.
I thought I was in a library and kinda like the environment, silent and peace, a great place for bookworms. I never let go any chances to read and explore new book, right now looking more for parenting books, toddler and children book, not forgetting health and nutrition and inspiration topic. I think probably one day is not enough for me as I just love to read from here and there... cooking also been influenced by MIL, but one thing never go out of date from my list is health magazines. Lately updated list is parenting magazines.... Gosh... really need to squeeze time for reading, I mean some "me" time. Been neglected for so long since having my little princess around.
Bought 4 books: Dinasaur Encyclopedia for hubby, Yoga and Pilates for myself and guess what both are very thick book but only RM19.90.... very worth! Got one for baby and one indian cooking recipe book (yummy, yummy!)I think I like Borders, will bring hubby again next time as he never been here too!

4 comments:

LHS said...

You like yoga and pilates? me too..

Peridot&Sapphire said...

did you try out yoga for pregnancy? it's good for you and the baby too... focus more on the breathing part.

Vivianz said...

to spend time alone in borders... I wish to do that soon, with my 5 months old, i guess i have a long way to go before i could do that.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...i like visiting book shop too...
Perhaps we can go together next time... :)