Monday, October 22, 2007

Back to Scrapbooking mood...

I think I'm having back the mood to do scrapbooking (sb) after been abandoned it for cloth diapering. Completed 2 layout (LO) last weekend and feel so contented.

Wow... was inspired by local scrappers in a sb forum that I recently join and my head was full of ideas now. Can't wait to let my creativity ideas flow out into my LO asap. I always believe sb doesn't have to be expensive because once you get the necessities of sb such as the cardstock, pattern paper, acid-free album and some specialty adhesive the rest you can get it in local stationary shop. I got ribbons, lace, button, and some colorful yarn from a local sewing supply shop while searching for knitting yarn. That's one stone kill two birds... hehe... I may get some artificial flower for my LO from the flower shop too.

Saw a few challenge in sb links and feel tempted to participate for fun. Never do this before but I think it will be very interesting. I even think of creating another blog only for sb but feel reluctant coz that's mean my sleep time will be gone in no time... Guess I'm not meant for blogging about PPP for $$$ but for interesting posts, probably yes.

Don't ask me when I'm going to have a blog for music... I think I will pengsan (faint) even before it get started!

6 comments:

bZbee said...

aaaaaaaaaa!!!! give ur link to scrapbooking pleaseeeee...i got a new programme 'windows vista' it doesn't accept webflair..i can't download....crying now!!!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

bzbee: err... I don't understand what is webflair??? I don't do digital scrapbooking worr... I mean will create a blog to my paper scrapbooking...

bZbee said...

ok..nevermind..i got this wonderful link from charish..i lurve it...its free

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

you're so creative lah...i went into a scrap-booking shop last weekend and walked out in 2mins cos it looks so complicated!!!

Wati Basri said...

gld u r back to the mood...can't wait to see layouts from you!! ;)

slavemom said...

Go participate lah. For the fun n experience.