Friday, October 19, 2007

Exhausted or Forgetful?

Don't really quite understand how come each time we hope En En to sleep earlier than us, it always ended up I slept first while En En still walking around in the room. *roll eyes*

Most of the time, I hope to apply hand lotion or cream to my cracked heel... I ended up remember to do this the next morning which I should do last night before I sleep. Sometimes, I keeps on reminding myself that I have to apply oinment on En En face or hands' or legs where she got bruises or moisquito's bite but most of the time I forgot. Why? Because I already slept!She won't allow us to apply on her when she's awake so the best time is when she falls asleep. LOL... So, the consequences is En En bruises area recover slower as mummy keeps on forgetting to apply medicine or oinment on her and I feel I'm so lousy... why always keep falling to sleep so easily? Even in the afternoon... haha... And my cracked heel never heal since Chinese New Year as I never really care and only apply the medicine occasionally.

Wish I am the last one to fall asleep but this happen rarely and I always wake up at midnight coz of suddenly think of I need to do something. Be it to wash the milk bottle, transfer En En from bouncer to bed, or change her to long pants, go brush teeth (ya... sometimes I forgot but remember suddenly at midnight... LOL!) ... and many more. But good thing is once I knocked off, I am really recharging as I won't be awake by any noise except En En crying out loud.

If I have No.2, can I still have a good night sleep?

8 comments:

Tutiger said...

Well at least you fell asleep when you were trying to make your girl sleep, I fell asleep while playing with my boy on the bed!!!!!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Yeap, it is part of motherhood. I am also getting forgetful. I can go into the bathroom w/o bringing the towel.

jazzmint said...

u are not alone...sometimes i even forget what word i wanted to use

slavemom said...

Like u, I can oni apply ointment/med after he's in deep sleep. But worse than u, I'll forget even if I din fall asleep. ish...

slavemom said...

Hope u're not too exhausted or forgetful to do this tag. :D
http://mdmsaw.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-desktop-view.html

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

God made mummies lose some of those brain cells so that they can't remember the pain from childbirth (epidural-less days!) and the pain of bringing a child up :)

I wished i could fall asleep easily...nowadays, i cannot sleep until bryan is fast asleep.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

sorry, couldn't resist giving you more homework hehe

http://pakumuse.blogspot.com/2007/10/tag-38-questions-tag.html

Peridot&Sapphire said...

tutiger: wah! u even more great!

michelle & jazzmint & slavemom: guess this is norm huh?

slavemom: sorry... I don't have a laptop or PC at home so I'm not eligible to do this tag. But thatnks for the tag.

phaik ling: why other mummies enjoying motherhood and we are still suffering? Make me think twice about having No.2...
Will try to do your weekly tag... :)