Friday, May 4, 2007

Scrapbooking


Finally able to try out scrapbooking, roughly laid my idea into a finished product now. Ahem... this product is NOT FOR SALE and has copyright reserved.
Well, it's quite fun doing the cutting and drawing stuff and you need to have time along with some imagination and lots of inspirations from anything on doing this type of art work. At least, as for me, I really think so but it's too early to give any conclusion as I'm just exploring and new to scrapbooking.
There's only ONE shop that sells scrapbooking product in Penang and located at Burmah Road. It is true that you will spend money on the album and papers as they are not cheap. Look at what I'd got from the shop:
Papers
Thanks to Irene in providing tips and advice on starting out scrapbooking. I enjoy and have fun with scrapbooking!

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

wah so nice lehhh.....

i went to the shop at the curve last week, so tempted, but like u say exp!!!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

I only bought the album and the card stock (the background paper) the rest of the paper I use normal art paper and cut-out fr magazine. It's important that the paper which directly in contact with the photo to be acid-free. If everything must get fr the scrapbooking store, sure "pokai" lagi faster.